Sustainable Packaging Materials Policy
Milly’s Cameras are committed to protecting the environment and reducing our impact on the planet. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a sustainable packaging materials policy.
Our policy is to:
- Use sustainable materials whenever possible.
- Minimize the amount of packaging we use.
- Design our packaging for easy recycling.
- Recycle or compost all of our packaging waste.
We will achieve our goals by:
- Using recycled content in our packaging.
- Choosing materials that are biodegradable or compostable.
- Designing our packaging to be lightweight and easy to disassemble.
- Working with our suppliers to ensure that they use sustainable practices.
We believe that everyone has a role to play in protecting the environment. By choosing sustainable packaging materials, we can all make a difference.
We try to restrict our use of plastic packaging and favour bioplastics, paper tapes, paper and card envelopes, cardboard boxes, and paper and natural gum tape. We also like to use wood for the tools in our camera foam light seal kits. Not only that, but we also have sensors and timers to disconnect electricity when machinery and lighting is not in use.
Benefits of Sustainable Packaging
Sustainable packaging has many benefits for the environment, including:
- Reducing pollution and waste
- Conserving natural resources
- Saving energy
- Reducing emissions
- Protecting wildlife
- Improving human health
We believe that sustainable packaging is an important part of protecting the environment. We are committed to using sustainable materials whenever possible and minimizing our impact on the planet. We hope that other businesses, and you, will join us in this effort.
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation is a foundation that works to accelerate the transition to a circular economy.